Mimicking the interior of a cozy, charming chalet, Cambridge Mill in Cambridge, Ontario’s stone walls, original masonry and exposed wooden beams are juxtaposed with plush furnishings, twinkling chandeliers and airy windows, for a style that balances on perfection.
Offering private receptions for 14-180 guests, their talented team of Special Events Consultants will guide you step-by-step in planning your dream wedding starting with five different backdrops:
- Falls Room: This spacious area boasts hand-carved beams, 12-foot-high ceilings and exposed original stonework. Seats 185.
- Gallery Room: This historic space is surrounded with original limestone walls and home to their wine library. Seats 130.
- Waterfront Room: Encompassing the rustic charm seen throughout the venue, this room also opens up to a private terrace. Seats 90.
- Terrace: Perfect for intimate weddings or as an extension to a Waterfront Room celebration, this lounge-like features retractable glass walls for year-round comfort and a cozy fireplace and furnishings. Seats 60.
- Solarium: For a truly stunning view, look no further than the Solarium, which offers floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the landscaped gardens and the Grand River. Seats 55.
The venue’s dedication to the “earth-to-table” philosophy ensures that you and your guests will indulge in a menu led by Executive Chef Brad Lomanto that is made up of the freshest ingredients, seasonally plucked straight from local sources at nearby farms and food artisans.
For day-of needs, their bridal suites, decorated with damask wallpaper, Parisian-inspired furniture, and full-length mirrors, provide brides and grooms a sanctuary to prep, calm wedding day jitters, and makeup touch-ups while dancing the night away.
Photos: Taylor Jackson Photo