Your reception is a time to let loose and have some fun after an eventful wedding day. Bring out your playful – and goofy side with some personalized party glasses from Promovizion.
Promovizion, the number one seller of custom printed eyewear in the U.S, has been making custom printed promotional sunglasses for some of the hottest clubs and brands since 2011, so you know they’re party-certified! They offer a variety of styles and colors, such as Wayfarer and Aviator style frames, all with a protective UV 400 coating. All of their eyewear is waterproof, durable and made with high-quality perforated vinyl and eco-solvent inks.
Their wedding collection features all sorts of customizable sunglasses and printed glasses for your celebration. Honor the day with glasses as favors for all of your guests with your printed names, wedding date, personal logo or monogram:
Your guests will love rocking the photo booth and the dance floor with some stylish personalized party glasses. These would also be great for some fun wedding photos props.
Have a bunch made for your bachelorette party or bridal shower for each of your girls. Wouldn’t it be fun to see everyone in their own personalized party accessory instead of traditional boas or tiaras?
The guys will love them for their own night on the town with bachelor party “groom” and “groomsmen” glasses. They will look stylish wherever they go whether they’re off to a nightclub, sporting event, concert or limo ride.
Tell your special someone you “only have eyes for them” with some love-themed glasses. Imagine a fun proposal with these glasses. It would definitely make for memorable photos. Speaking of photography, the glasses would look great in engagement or save the date card photos.
Check out Promovizion for a variety of styles to fit your wedding celebration. Their wedding collection is also on Pinterest, so add their glasses to your inspiration and idea boards. Glasses packages range from 20 to 200 glasses or buy them individually starting at $14.99. Get 10 percent off by using coupon code: 10%offintimateweddings
Natalie and Nathaniel wanted a celebration based on love; the love between the two of them and the love they have for their families. And they pulled it off for $11,000.
They chose a small wedding in a very intimate setting: their parents backyard. Their families worked tirelessly on Natalie’s DIY projects before the wedding including a beautiful altar, benches and little touches throughout the ceremony and reception.
Photographer Sarah Kathleen did an amazing job capturing this fabulous DIY wedding.
Natalie, 32 & Nathaniel, 36
Paso Robles, California
Wedding Date: August 18, 2012
Number of Guests: 73
Wedding Cost: $11,000
Wedding Ceremony Location: Paso Robles-private residence (bride’s parents’ home)
Wedding Reception Location: Paso Robles-private residence (bride’s parents’ home
If you are looking for free save the date templates, you have come to the right place! We’ve rounded up some of the prettiest free save the date templates on the web.
The best part is you can download and print these templates at home for free (but no one has to know that part!)
Check out this cute template from the Etsy Weddings Blog.
Try these classic, elegant designs featuring lace and calligraphy. If you’re printing them out at home, use embossed papers to add more texture to your cards. Download and Print has many free templates, like this design printed on pearl embossed paper.
Some classic fonts can go a long way with this typography featured template.
Consider a design or motif to carry throughout your wedding stationary and decorations, like this modern bird design template.
Depending on the season of your celebration, you may want to reflect that in your save-the-date cards and invitations. A beach-themed card will have your guests dreaming of summer while a spring-themed design is pretty and bright.
A save-the-date is usually a preview for the invitation, and event, to come so it should reflect your theme and even venue. This template would be perfect for a garden or winery venue:
Or this template for a travel-themed or destination wedding…
For a personalized DIY card idea, pick a favorite photo of the two of you and use Photoshop to add a date and message onto the photo. Electronic invitations and cards are always an option, but everyone loves getting a sweet printed card to display and remind them of your special day.
Party games are a great icebreaker, and always good for a laugh, but they can teeter on the side of cheesy at some events. However, when you’re planning (or helping plan) your bridal shower, you may want to include some traditional bridal shower activities.
Bridal showers have now become full fledged themed events, so pick a theme or motif and have fun (check out these spa-themed shower ideas); after all, it’s a chance for you to bond with your favourite ladies. Bear in mind that family may be present, so reserve the more adventurous games for the bachelorette party!
How do you maintain the sparkle in your jewelry and keep it looking gorgeous?
Perfect Circle Jewelry ® Insurance by the Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company has some tips on keeping your precious gems looking as beautiful as the day you got them.
1. Sunlight, salt water and even everyday lotions and cosmetics can damage some jewelry, especially pearls. Make sure to remove jewelry when swimming, as salt water can damage some stones and metals and jewelry can also easily fall off in water. The same goes for direct sunlight, as the light can easily fade some gems.
2. For everyday wear, don’t store jewelry near heat, grates, sinks or drains or put it in your pocket. If you accidentally bump, snag or tangle it, have it immediately inspected, as some damages could be unnoticeable to you.
3. To avoid dirt buildup, you can clean your jewelry yourself by carefully using warm water and a small toothbrush. When you’re not wearing it, store each item in a soft compartment and don’t let necklaces hang or pieces stack on top of each other.
4. When traveling, keep your valuables in the hotel’s safe, not in your room, or simply leave them at home.
5. Jeweler’s Mutual suggests having your jewelry appraised for value, cleaned thoroughly and checked by a jewelry professional at least once a year. Also, knowing its value in the fluctuating market is always a good idea.
6. Have your jewelry insured. We have all had jewelry scares: almost dropping a ring down the sink or a moment of panic when we can’t find a necklace. In some unfortunate circumstances, we may have even experienced a stolen prized possession. Why not give yourself the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are protected when the unexpected happens?
Jewelers Mutual has been a leading insurance company rating organization in the U.S and Canada for more than 20 years. Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance includes comprehensive jewelry loss, damage, disappearance and theft protection. To apply for coverage or to learn about insuring important pieces, visitPerfect Circle Jewelry ® Insurance.