If you are looking for unique and inexpensive DIY favors, then you are in for a treat! Literally! These DIY Car Jars are the PERFECT favors for your wedding guests. They also make fabulous bridal shower or baby shower favors!
You will need:
- Wide Mouth Mason Jars – 250 mL
- KrylonSpray Paint (We used ColorMaster Blue Ocean Breeze)
- Dinky Cars (We purchased a bag of Dinky Cars for $2 at our local Goodwill)
- E6000® Craft Adhesive, Clear, 2 oz
- Salt Water Taffy (or Treat of Your Choice)
Place Dinky cars on a piece of cardboard, newspaper or other type of paper.
Use spray paint to coat each car.
Spray cars again. (Two coats works best.)
Spray paint mason jar lids. Let dry. Use E6000 to adhere cars to lids. Fill jars with your favorite treat!
Pretty awesome, huh?