Emma and Ben, who are from Gold Coast, Australia, invited their friends and family to celebrate their March 2014 wedding in Koh Samui, Thailand. Both the ceremony and reception were at Villa Kalyana, Samui, a breathtaking private villa.
We asked videographer Lance Smith from Box Media House for some of the wedding highlights and here is his list:
- Baby elephant at cocktail hour
- Bridal waltz under alter on the beach with fireworks
- Private villa with their own private beach
- 35 guests stayed on site
- Bridesmaids sarongs that they wore for the preparations were bought 2 nights before from The Fisherman’s Markets
- Bridesmaids wore hand made flower crowns
- Cocktail party was held the day before looking right over the beach at X2 Resort
Sounds pretty amazing doesn’t it? Watch this film by Box House Media and you just might be having your own destination wedding in Thailand!
Photo: Anne Sophie Maestracci