My DIY wedding programs did not fit on one page (I’m a writer!). If I had a one page wedding program, I would have rolled it up and tied it with ribbon. I love the look of scroll DIY wedding programs. You can use any color paper you want, and the choices for ribbon are endless. Wouldn’t they look lovely placed inside a wicker basket? An easy and pretty DIY wedding project!
If you are going with a one pager, here are the details to include:
- Your names
- Date, location and time of ceremony
- The order of events for the wedding ceremony, including titles of readings and songs
- The names of the wedding party
- Names of your parents, clergy, readers and musicians
- Thank-yous, dedications and rememberances