Today, it’s all about cuteness! We all know that flower girls are one of the most adorable parts of a wedding, so why not take a break from the wedding planning stress and take a look at some sweet fashions for the littlest members of your wedding party.
1. The embellished neckline of this dress elevates its casual style, making it a comfortable and yet, stylish choice for a flower girl.
2. A longer dress with lace details is gorgeous for a summer wedding.
3. The ribbon sleeves on this lace dress are such a great detail.
4. It’s not all about white, ivory and pale shades. Add some color with a gorgeous mint tulle dress.
5. Have some fun with a gorgeous full dress embellished with silver sequins.
6. If your bridesmaids are wearing solids, then a printed flower girl dress will look amazing!
7. Lace isn’t only for the bride, if you want your flower girl’s dress to have some of the same details as yours, then this is a great idea.
8. For a destination or summer wedding, a sleeveless dress with a wide collar is weather-appropriate without compromising on style.
9. For a preppy look, go with stripes.
10. Your flower girl will feel like a princess in a voluminous dress. Balance the silhouette out with details like a criss cross back. The baby’s breath crown is the perfect finishing touch.
Photo one: 100layercake.com; Photo Two: Taylor Lord via IW; Photo three: ruffledblog.com; Photo four: DreamingInBlush ; Photo five: etsy.com; Photo six: MagnoliaRouge.com; Photo seven: stylemepretty.com; Photo eight: IW; Photo nine: weddingchicks.com; Photo ten: bridalmusings.com